The Sammaan platform is a first of its kind initiative in the world which enables companies to undertake effective CSR activities by connecting them to non-profit and non-government agencies that have legitimate records.
The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), and Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) have set up this platform to meet a long standing need for about 1,300 listed companies, which have an estimated Rs7,850 crores to disburse under the CSR guidelines. CII has 8,000 corporate members who would also use Sammaan to identify CSR projects.
HelpYourNGO Foundation is an Associate Partner of Sammaan.
Documents required for listing on Sammaan (in soft copy):
1. Trust Deed or Memorandum of Association - PDF format
2. Audit report for last 3 financial years i.e. FY13, FY14 and FY15 - PDF format
3. Annual/Activity Report for last financial year i.e. FY15 - PDF format
4. Proof of your address - electricity bill or telephone bill - PDF format
5. PAN card - PDF format
6. NGO logo - JPEG format
7. 12A/80G Certification - PDF format
8. FCRA certificate (if applicable) - PDF format
The process to list is simple, it is free, and we can help you in this process.
Write to us at Sammaan@HelpYourNGO.com with the documents mentioned here or for any other Sammaan related queries.
Disclaimer: Users should note that HelpYourNGO does not verify or endorse any of these projects and is not liable for any inaccuracies in the data presented. The data on the web site is merely for your information and any action taken based on the information on this website is at your own risk.