- Sector and Positioning:
Anandidevi Raje Bahuudeshiya Mahila Mandal is a relatively small Not for Profit Organization (NPO) established in the remote village of Dhoki, Osmanabad in Maharashtra. Since 1999, the organisation focuses on holistic development of the community, and has adopted seven villages of Osmanabad for their overall development and improvement.
The organisation aims at overall development through improvement in areas of education, literacy, gender equality, health and such other development initiatives. To meet this, it has started forming Self Help Groups (SHGs) and Community Based Organisations (CBOs) and organizing awareness programs to curtail exploitation of women; providing medical help including immunisation camps for improvement of health and hygiene; providing vocational training and education support; and ensuring proper implementation of livelihood schemes announced by the government.
- Financial Parameters:
- Posted marginal income of Rs87,000 in FY13. The entire income is contributed through individual donations.
- Program expenses constitute 100% of total expenses. These expenses include expenses incurred for programmes such as literacy camps, health and hygiene camps, education, women empowerment and awareness camps.
- Around 96% of its total assets are tied up in furniture and fixtures.
- Sustainability Parameters:
- The funds utilisation ratio is 100% indicating effective utilisation of funds for programme expenses.
- Income has shown a sharp growth of 269% in FY13 as against FY12. This increase of 4x can be attributed to increase in individual donations from Rs23,000 in FY12 to Rs87,000 in FY13 and is largely as a result of its very small base.
- Self-sufficiency ratio measures how much of expenses can be met from own income – individual donations/corpus income/fee income). This ratio is 99% in case of this organization as its only source of income is individual donations.
For further details, please contact Info@HelpYourNGO.com
Proprietary to HelpYourNGO
Disclaimer: Users should note that HelpYourNGO does not verify or endorse any of these projects and is not liable for any inaccuracies in the data presented. The data on the web site is merely for your information and any action taken based on the information on this website is at your own risk.