UN Sustainable Development Goals:
% Spent on BeneficiariesHelpYourNGO USP: Our Research Team studies the NGO's financials to arrive at ratios, variances and the % spent on beneficiaries. This % is the proportion of direct program expenses to total expenditure for the latest financial year, indicating the total direct spend on beneficiaries.
|Year of Establishment||:||2011|
|Registered Address||:||Flat no: 2, 1st Floor, Shefali Apartment, Behind Hotel Sai Sagar, Wanowrie, Pune 411040, Maharashtra|
|Telephone||:||+91 20 26824597|
|Donor Contact||:||Ms Ujwala / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Registered Under||:||The Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950
The Societies Registration Act, 1860
|Auditor||:||Kamdar Desai and Patel Chartered Accountants|
|Trustees/Directors/Managing Committee:||:||Ms. Manisha Gupte - Chairperson, Mr. Gagan Sethi - Director, Mr. Abhijit Das - Director|
Its main programs/campaigns:
|FY 2013 (₹)||FY 2014 (₹)||FY 2015 (₹)|
|Income and Expenditure Statement||4,623||-346,331||3,885,859|
|1) Significant increase in income in FY15 is due to grant from SWISSAID aggregating Rs44 lakhs.
2) Sales/Fees include event participation fees.
3) The NGO has provided only one amount as expenditure on projects, but not a detailed breakdown.
4) Overhead Expenses include branding expenses (Rs1 lakh in FY14 and Rs4 lakhs in FY1
5) In FY15, the NGO has utilised a small portion of the grant/donations for its projects, and invested the balance Rs32 lakhs in Fixed Deposits.
6) In FY14, Trust Corpus balance of Rs3 lakhs was transferred and adjusted in General Funds account.
|FY 2013||FY 2014||FY 2015|
|Direct Beneficiaries (nos.)||-||-||-|
|Indirect Beneficiaries (nos.)||-||-||-|
|Average Cost per Direct Beneficiary (₹)||-||-||-|
|No. of Staff||-||-||-|
|Number of Consultants||-||-||-|
|Number Of Volunteers||-||-||-|
|Highest Paid Full-Time Staff (₹ p.a.)||-||-||-|
|Lowest Paid Full-Time Staff (₹ p.a.)||-||-||-|
|NGO Name||Sector||Sub Sector||Location||% Spent on Beneficiaries||Income (₹)||Expense (₹)|
|Parivartan Samajik Sanstha||Development||Camps/Activities||Maharashtra||97||361,512||360,122|
|Aid for Social Change and Welfare Association||Development||Community Development||Maharashtra||66||5,545,667||1,659,808|
|Mashal Social Welfare Society||Development||Services for the Poor||Delhi||50||1,995,689||2,039,814|