|Financial Score|| |
|Rs, Y/E March 31|
|Income & Expenditure Statement||2014||2015||2016|
|Total Income (A)||3,855,519||3,232,532||1,346,422|
|Direct Programme Activities||447,189||155,930||233,542|
|Programme Staff Cost||2,281,650||3,264,030||2,232,850|
|Direct Programme Expenses||2,828,621||3,491,960||2,529,792|
|Fund Raising Expenses||0||0||0|
|General Staff Cost||0||0||0|
|Total Expenditure (B)||3,029,667||3,785,991||2,622,513|
|Surplus / (Deficit) (A-B)||825,852||-553,459||-1,276,091|
|Current Assets (excl. Cash)||15,577||15,577||21,756|
|Corpus / Share Capital||0||0||0|
|Direct Beneficiaries (Nos)||1,226||805||N.A.|
|Indirect Beneficiaries (Nos)||366||250||N.A.|
|Cost Per Direct Beneficiary (Rs) - Avg. ||2,468||4,701||N.A.|
|Number of Staff||21||24||N.A.|
|Highest Salary (Rs p.a.)||180,000||216,000||N.A.|
|Lowest Salary (Rs p.a.)||18,000||18,000||N.A.||
||Societies Registration Act, 1997
||Chalapathi Reddy & Co.
|State Bank of India
Bank of India
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
|Donor tax benefits
|Eligible for foreign donations
Source : Audit Report 2016
Financial Note : 1) TDS Receivable is included in Current Assets.
2) Fixed Deposits are taken under Investments.
|NGO Profile :
Action for Rural Development Society (ARDS) works for the poor and weaker sections in the Nalgonda District. They focus on the welfare of women and youth in remote areas.|
Some of their activities in 2015-16 were:
- Watershed Development Fund: ARDS adopted 26 villages to develop agriculture, livelihood, afforestation, nursery, horticulture, irrigation and sewage systems.
- SRI Paddy Program: Under the agricultural development activity they organized the SRI program in Devarakonda Mandal of Nalgonda district.
- Computer Training Centre: ARDS set up a center for providing free computer training to poor youth. The society trained 318 members during the year who now work at various public and private sector organizations as data entry operators and computer technicians.
- Tailoring and Embroidery: 112 people were trained in tailoring and embroidery as livelihood development skills.
- Beautician Training Program: 48 members were trained in cosmetology to help ensure a means of livelihood in Devarakonda Mandal.
- APNA awareness meeting: This was held at the village level for increasing awareness amongst the villagers of the National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (NREGS).
- Mid-day meals program: Mid-day meals program was implemented in Z.P.H.S, P.A Pally village.
- Environment Forest Awareness Program: 350 members participated in this awareness program to learn about the benefits of plantations, protection of environment in Achamma Kunta Thanda watershed villages.
- Swachh Bharath Program: The NGO conducted Swachh Bharath Program in Jarpula thanda village of Achamma kunta thanda Watershed village in Devarakonda Mandal. In this program awareness was given on cleaning of street roads and keeping the neighbourhood clean for better health of everyone.
- AIDS Awareness and Pulse Polio Immunization Camps: Camps were organized to increase awareness about AIDS and for immunizing around 104 children from polio.
- World Water Day Program: A rally was organized with school children to create awareness about the importance of water and to educate them on ways to save water.
Women’s Day Program: To celebrate Women’s Day, the organization conducted quiz competition, cooking competition and games for women.