|Rs, Y/E March 31|
|Income & Expenditure Statement||2013||2014||2015|
|Admin Expenses / Depreciation||997,329||1,709,693||1,269,348|
|Surplus / (Deficit) (A-B)||54,422||1,431,639||3,517,379|
| Balance Sheet||2013||2014||2015|
|Corpus / Share Capital||505,000||719,549||977,726|
|Days' Cash Ratio||68.0||5.0||36.0|
|Repayment Capacity Ratio (x)||1.0||4.0||Zero debt|
|Income Growth Rate||2.8%||42.7%||81.5%|
|Dependence On Largest Donor||0.0%||0.0%||0.0%||
|NGO Profile :
Etasha Society (Etasha) was established to provide vocational training and placement, employability skills training and career guidance to young people from disadvantaged backgrounds in India.|
Etasha runs the following programs:
- Vocational Training Programs: Etasha offers short-duration industry-relevant skills training to underprivileged youth with school level education and arranges placement for successful trainees in organised sector industry, thus launching them in growth-oriented careers. The major programs offered within this initative are:
- Customer Service & Work Culture (CSWC) A three month part-time program focused on Selling and Customer Service Skills as well as Communications and Interpersonal Skills for 10th pass youth, 18 years of age and interested in Customer Service jobs in Retail, Hospitality and Domestic Call Center jobs.
- Computerized Office & Data Entry (CODE) A four month part-time program for preparing 10th pass youth in Keyboard skills, Computer and Internet usage and Spoken English for youth keen on Data Entry, Office Assistance and Receptionist jobs in modern office environments.
- Employability Skills Development and Placement Programs for Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs): This program provides soft skills training and placement into relevant jobs in the organised sector to all students of Engineering as well as Non-Engineering trades in Government as well as private ITIs. This includes a Certificate Program in Computer Teacher Training (CPCTT) and a Confidence in Accounts, Tally and Taxation (CATT).
- Employability Skills Programs: This is Etasha’s special forte for preparing underprivileged youth for careers in the organised sector. Core employability skills include Social and Intrapersonal Confidence Building, Communications Skills, Intrapersonal Skills, Understanding the World of Work and Computers and Internet usage. Under this, they also offer Microsoft Unlimited Program and Spoken English Program (MUPSE) to school-going youth.
- Career Guidance Programs: Etasha’s Career Guidance Processes addresses the basic question What after school?