UN Sustainable Development Goal:
% Spent on BeneficiariesHelpYourNGO USP: Our Research Team studies the NGO's financials to arrive at ratios, variances and the % spent on beneficiaries. This % is the proportion of direct program expenses to total expenditure for the latest financial year, indicating the total direct spend on beneficiaries.
|Year of Establishment||:||1983|
|Registered Address||:||C/o S & T Group of Companies, Opp. Sunder Tower, Off T. J. Road, Sewri (W), Mumbai 400015, Maharashtra|
|Telephone||:||+91 022 2410 2555|
|Donor Contact||:||Ms. Renu Raut|
|Registered Under||:||The Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950
The Societies Registration Act, 1860
|Auditor||:||Kulin V. Munim|
|Bankers||:||HDFC Bank , The Saraswat Cooperative Bank|
|Trustees/Directors/Managing Committee:||:||Ms. Jyoti Tanna - Founder & Chairperson, Mr. Rohan Shah - Vice Chairperson, Mr. M. P. Shah - Director, Ms. Meheru Ghadhi - Trustee, Mr. Nilesh Choksi - Trustee, Ms. Usha Choudhary - Trustee, Mr. Ashok Tanna - Trustee, Mr. Ajay Tanna - Trustee, Mr. Apurva Shah - Trustee, Mr. Milan Choksi - Trustee, Ms. Renu Raut - Trustee|
EOTO's main focus is to reduce the number of drop outs from schools of India and promote quality education for all children to more than 5,000 beneficiaries from ten schools in urban areas and more than 3,500 beneficiaries from ten schools in rural areas.
EOTO’s cycle consists of students giving back to the community, each older child teaches a younger child, ex-students sponsor current students and provide support like volunteering & guiding or contributing monetarily through donations and sponsorships.
Programs by Each One Teach One:
1) EOTO works primarily on imparting education in subjects such as English, Mathematics and Science and provides extra coaching classes if needed. To support their process, educational supplements like notebooks, uniforms and various forms of nutritional support are given to every students. They have set up toy and book libraries, science laboratories and a mobile library to enable students for a higher education and gaining additional knowledge.
2) The organization conducts training programs for teachers to keep them updated with the latest techniques and teaching aids.
3) For overall growth of a student, EOTO also organizes medical camps, counseling sessions, career guidance programs, summer camps, personality development sessions, sports competitions and cultural events regularly.
|FY 2018 (₹)||FY 2019 (₹)||FY 2020 (₹)|
|Income and Expenditure Statement||132,655||4,569,959||5,591,681|
|1) Income and Expenditure breakup provided by the NGO from FY17 onwards.
2) The NGO has provided only one amount as General Donation received, but not a detailed breakdown until FY16.
3) Direct Programme Activities include overheads like printing & stationery, electricity, rent incurred for running the School.
|FY 2018||FY 2019||FY 2020|
|Direct Beneficiaries (nos.)||4,627||4,627||11,500|
|Indirect Beneficiaries (nos.)||120||120||4,500|
|Average Cost per Direct Beneficiary (₹)||-||-||-|
|No. of Staff||60||60||15|
|Number of Consultants||3||3||5|
|Number Of Volunteers||100||100||20|
|Highest Paid Full-Time Staff (₹ p.a.)||-||-||-|
|Lowest Paid Full-Time Staff (₹ p.a.)||-||-||-|
|Services||Funds Raised (₹)|
|Total Funds Raised||2,186,108|
|NGO Name||Sector||Sub Sector||Location||% Spent on Beneficiaries||Income (₹)||Expense (₹)|
|H M Charitable Trust||Education||Scholarships||Maharashtra||100||1,488,546||1,478,865|
|Each One Teach One Charitable Foundation||Education||Services||Maharashtra||99||22,222,225||16,630,544|
|K.C. Mahindra Education Trust||Education||Girl Child||Maharashtra||98||614,759,638||549,054,075|
|Foundation For Excellence India Trust (FFEIT)||Education||Scholarships||Karnataka||95||393,027,677||381,824,682|
|Atma Education Trust||Education||Services||Maharashtra||76||19,739,697||17,160,220|