|Rs, Y/E March 31|
|Income & Expenditure Statement||2013||2014||2015|
|Admin Expenses / Depreciation||1,324,099||1,260,403||1,267,627|
|Surplus / (Deficit) (A-B)||1,015,196||122,313||1,276,138|
| Balance Sheet||2013||2014||2015|
|Corpus / Share Capital||0||0||0|
|Days' Cash Ratio||130.0||123.0||146.0|
|Repayment Capacity Ratio (x)||Zero debt||Zero debt||Zero debt|
|Income Growth Rate||7.4%||-5.2%||17.0%|
|Dependence On Largest Donor||0.0%||0.0%||0.0%||
|NGO Profile :
Youthreach was founded to inspire individual and collective transformation to create positive social change. Currently, it partners with 112 NGOs across 8 states in India, working with target groups of children, youth, and women through interventions such as education, health care, skill training, livelihood support, and water and sanitation.|
Some of their programmes:
- Corporate Programme: The corporate programme promotes engagement among companies and businesses in the development sector. Based on corporate priorities and development needs, the corporate programme designs and manages sustainable and innovative initiatives. Youthreach employs awareness initiatives and uses as instruments to sensitize the corporates – volunteering, material contribution, capacity-building, training and employment, sponsorship and financial resources. Some of the corporate partners are AIS, Alcatel-Lucent, Apeejay Group, Argos, Avantha Group, Barista-Lavazza, BILT, Dominos, General Electric, Good Earth, HPL Additives etc.
- Sports Programme: The ‘Youth for Sport’ Programme at Youthreach was started to give disadvantaged children an opportunity to play sports, thereby enriching their lives, and enhancing their physical and mental development. As part of this initiative, in March 2013 Youthreach has started a squash training programme for both boys and girls in the age group of 9 to 17 years at the DDA Squash and Badminton Stadium, Siri Fort Road. At present, 30 children from 5 NGOs are being trained at the stadium by professional coaches.
- Volunteer Programme: Through this programme Youthreach mobilizes, sensitizes and places volunteers with partner NGOs working on issues such as children, youth, women, and the environment. They have placed over 5,000 volunteers in the past with their partner NGOs.
- Awareness Programme: The awareness programme at Youthreach seeks to raise awareness on critical social issues by sensitizing civil society, building insights, and enabling reflection. They reach out to people using media that communicates effectively – events, publications, email, films, radio spots, talks, and presentations.
- Resource Cell: The Youthreach Resource Cell has worked primarily in the areas of content development, training, capacity-building workshops, programme management, need assessment studies, and awareness initiatives such as writing, designing books, printing and publishing content with their partner NGOs.