UN Sustainable Development Goals:
% Spent on BeneficiariesHelpYourNGO USP: Our Research Team studies the NGO's financials to arrive at ratios, variances and the % spent on beneficiaries. This % is the proportion of direct program expenses to total expenditure for the latest financial year, indicating the total direct spend on beneficiaries.
|Year of Establishment||:||1988|
|Registered Address||:||No. 240/86, Shanthi Nagar, Pothanur Post, P. Velur Taluk, Namakkal 638181, Tamil Nadu|
|Telephone||:||+91 4268 220960|
|Donor Contact||:||Mr. Rajmohan / +91 9750922500 / email@example.com|
|Registered Under||:||The Indian Trust Act, 1882
|Trustees/Directors/Managing Committee:||:||Dr. M. Kausalya - President, Mr. B. E. Venkatesan - Vice President, Ms. R. Sivakamavalli - Secretary, Ms. M. Renida Sarala - Trustee|
Their programmes include:
|FY 2013 (₹)||FY 2014 (₹)||FY 2015 (₹)|
|Income and Expenditure Statement||16,152||2,160||31,455|
|1) Income from Foreign Sources mainly includes grants from Terre des Hommes Netherlands, SCINDeA, and SAVE.
2) Sales/Fees include Self-Help Group service commission and charges.
3) Separate account for grants received and utilised is maintained and the balance is transfered to I&E account. However, we have incorporated grants utilised in the I&E account to standardise the financials.
4) In FY13, the NGO has provided overall amounts spent on various projects, but not a detailed breakdown.
5) Advertisement Expenses have been considered as Fund Raising Expenses.
6) In FY13, we have adjusted Rs6,098 in Current Assets to tally the Balance Sheet, since the audited Balance Sheet was not tallying.
7) Terre des Hommes-NL SHG Loan converted to revolving fund in FY13.
|FY 2013||FY 2014||FY 2015|
|Direct Beneficiaries (nos.)||-||-||-|
|Indirect Beneficiaries (nos.)||-||-||-|
|Average Cost per Direct Beneficiary (₹)||-||-||-|
|No. of Staff||-||-||-|
|Number of Consultants||-||-||-|
|Number Of Volunteers||-||-||-|
|Highest Paid Full-Time Staff (₹ p.a.)||-||-||-|
|Lowest Paid Full-Time Staff (₹ p.a.)||-||-||-|
|NGO Name||Sector||Sub Sector||Location||% Spent on Beneficiaries||Income (₹)||Expense (₹)|
|Purnima Mahila Bahuuddeshiya Sanstha||Women||Empowerment||Maharashtra||99||97,784||89,116|
|Men Against Violence & Abuse (MAVA)||Women||Preventing Violence||Maharashtra||91||2,175,721||2,111,456|
|Women's Emancipation and Development Trust (WED Trust)||Women||Empowerment||Tamil Nadu||84||2,198,600||2,405,406|
|Women's Organisation in Rural Development (WORD)||Women||Empowerment||Tamil Nadu||78||6,657,540||6,626,085|
|Voluntary Organization In Community Enterprises (VOICE)||Women||Home||Maharashtra||69||3,941,837||4,791,616|
|Theni Mavatta Pengal Samuga Porulathara Munnetra Sangam||Women||Empowerment||Tamil Nadu||64||366,893||337,740|
Subscribe now and get exclusive access to sector updates, webinar, blogs, stories of change..and a lot more! Join our community of like-minded individuals working together to make a difference.