Bhoruka Charitable Trust (BCT) has been serving the underprivileged rural population. BCT was institutionalized to uplift the standard of living and empower rural India by giving them access to primary healthcare services and quality education.
BCT has a presence in more than 20 districts in Rajasthan and 9 districts across Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu. BCT focuses on Health, Education, Water & Sanitation, promoting Self-Help Groups (SHGs) and visual arts.
Education is one of the prime activities of BCT. The organization has set up two day schools and one residential school for boys and girls accommodating students of different grades.
BCT has also set up a hospital which is a 30-bed facility with necessary equipment to address all kinds of treatments for patients. The hospital treats more than 4,000 a year on an average.
BCT has implemented several developmental projects in collaboration with NGOs, Government Bodies and non-governmental funding agencies. Some of these are as follows:
- Foster Care Programmes in partnership with The Deshpande Foundation, Vaishnavi Group and Exilant.
- Intervention programmes focusing on prevention of panerai replica watches for sale HIV/AIDS was implemented jointly with Rajasthan State AIDS Control Society.
- Several developmental programmes were implemented in connection with The Population Foundation of India.
- Work Place Intervention Programmes were put in place with the support of SAB Miller India, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation, Hindustan Latex Family Planning Trust and Jindal Steel. Integrated Tank Development Programme was implemented with the assistance of the local government agencies.
- An education programme for the daughters of female sex workers was initiated with the support of The Deshpande Foundation.
BCT has received several awards from state and national bodies in recognition of the swiss replica omega watches good work being consistently demonstrated by them.